Soon after, Clarisonic introduced the next generation of sonic technology with the Opal® Sonic Infuser, to infuse powerful skincare ingredients into the eye contour, maximizing absorption by driving product deeper into the skin for younger looking eyes, faster.
The Clarisonic Sonic Method, a combination of patented sonic devices and state-of-the-art skincare formulas, is clinically proven to amplify results of both professional treatments and daily skincare regimens. Our sonic technology harnesses a patented range of sonic frequency to drive oscillation between 200 to 350 movements per second, working with skin’s natural elasticity to beautifully transform skin’s texture and appearance.
Cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. The patented Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes. The result is noticeably smoother, more radiant skin.
- 6x – Better cleansing than hands alone
- 61% – Greater absorption of vitamin C after use
- 2x – Daily use is proven safe and gentle
- 94% – Report softer skin
- 90% – Report more radiant, glowing skin
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend:
- 20 seconds on Forehead
- 20 seconds on Nose and Chin
- 10 seconds on one Cheek
- 10 seconds on the other Cheek
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
Opal Sonic Infuser
A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser is specially designed to help build skin’s resilience over time. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 200+ sonic movements per second, the Opal Sonic Infuser maximizes absorption in a way that’s not possible with your finger alone.
Skin that has been thoroughly cleansed with a Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush is more receptive to absorption of skin care serums. The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser uses gentle sonic action to apply serum more evenly, deeply, and thoroughly beneath the skin’s surface, maximizing the efficacy of hydrating skin care products.
- 4 – weeks to improved elasticity
- 200+ – Movements per second
- 2x – Daily use increases skin hydration
- 95% – Report noticeably tighter, firmer skin
- 88% – Report reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Remove the cap from the Sonic Infuser.
- Apply Anti-Aging Sea Serum to the applicator tip.
- Push the power button to turn on your Sonic Infuser.
- Following the rim of bone outlining the eye area, gently glide the applicator tip over the skin using small, overlapping circular motion. Do not use on the soft tissue under the eye, or on the eyelids.
- The Sonic Infuser will automatically turn off after 30 seconds. Gently tap any remaining serum into the skin using your ring finger.
- Apply additional serum to the applicator tip and repeat on your other eye.
- After use gently blot the applicator tip with a tissue or cotton swab.
- See the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser User Guide for more information.
- Keep the applicator tip flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
- Pressing the power button while the Sonic Infuser is in motion will turn it off. To start another 30-second cycle, press the power button.
- Using your fingernail or thumb, pop off the applicator tip by gently grasping below the hard plastic rim.
- Be careful not to pull on the soft silicone to avoid damaging the tip.
If silicone separates from the plastic base, do not use damaged tip.
To attach the applicator tip:
- Firmly press new applicator tip onto the black tip base on the Sonic Infuser.
- Listen for it to snap into place to ensure proper attachment.